Forum

You need to log in to create posts and topics.

2019 National Championship Tab Room Applications

As per the bylaws (5.09.A) Caleb and I are ready to accept applications for the tab staff. The format for tab staff applications will be as follows:

The soft deadline to fill out this application will be on August 26th at 11:59 pm. After the soft deadline, we will post the names of everyone who has applied and open up a public comment period. We will continue accepting applications until September 9th at which time we will begin to construct our tab staff for an up or down vote at the Harvard APDA meeting.

Nats Tab Staff Application

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Caleb and me either via email at trustees@apdaweb.org or through facebook.

Caleb and Sean

Caleb and I are officially extending the deadline to apply for Nationals Tab Staff until Sunday, September 16th, at 11:59 PM EST. At the moment, we have only one applicant for Nats Tab Staff. Obviously, this is insufficient — we have been reaching out to potential tab staff members and applicants, but also encourage members of the body to reach out to other dinos and alumni who may be willing to serve. If we do not have a full compliment of tab staff applicants by the deadline, Caleb and I will have to examine alternative measures to round up enough Tab Staff members.

Current Tab Staff Applicants

Pasha Temkin (Rutgers 2018)

Anonymous Comment Form: https://goo.gl/forms/SXs0J3IQQR0Gh9vj1

If anyone has any questions about applying, feel free to reach out to Caleb and I through trustees@apdaweb.org or through Facebook.

Caleb and Sean

Nate Urban (Swarthmore 2018) and Matthew Rohn (F&M 2016) have been added to the applicant pool.

Caleb and I have once again decided to extend the application deadline until Friday, September 28th at 11:59 EST. We especially encourage women and people of color to apply. If you have any questions about the Nats Tab experience, or if you'd like to discuss the qualifications for participating, please don't hesitate to reach out to either Caleb or I at any time.

Updated the form to include Zoe Morgan (AU 2018) and Katy Li (Hopkins 2018) to the applicant pool.